Friday, April 22, 2011

Experimental ZOMBY: You have defeated me, Tom Wilson.

Tom Wilson II, current writer and artist of Ziggy.

Greetings.

Today, for the first time in months, I am not offering you a parody -- zombie-fied or otherwise -- of the most-current Ziggy cartoon. The reason? The cartoon in question could suck the chrome off a fender. It's yet another scene of Ziggy talking to yet another generic female functionary who sits behind yet another brown desk. There's nothing I can do with it.

Congratulations, Tom Wilson (or more likely, Tom Wilson II). You have broken my spirit, you magnificent bastard. I bow to you.

Because today's Ziggy is for all intents and purposes unusable, I offer instead a TRIUMVIRATE! of vintage Ziggys, all with the eponymous character tastefully removed.

Enjoy...





P.S. - I especially like the one with the bird looking at the hamburger.