Wednesday, September 28, 2011

(today's zomby) AND AMERICA'S FUNNIEST PRESIDENT, LYNDON BAINES JOHNSON


Millions now living have no recollection of the man commonly known as LBJ, a.k.a. Lyndon Baines Johnson the 36th President of the United States of America. He was actually dead before I was born, so I don't have any first-hand memories of the man. But I still think he's a strong contender for the title of funniest man to lead the free world. Here, for instance, is our former President holding a beagle by the ears:


Hilarious, right? (Relax, PETA people. The beagle was fine. I mean, it's dead now, of course. That picture was taken 40+ years ago, after all. But at the time, the beagle was not injured.) Need more proof that LBJ was comedy gold? Listen to the man order pants over the phone. (WARNING: Strong language ahoy!)



BLOGGER NEWS 'N' NOTES: After nearly two years of blogging, I have decided to give Dead 2 Rights a little bit of a facelift. I'm not quite done with it, but I was wondering what you thought of the changes. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.