Monday, May 8, 2017

No, really, I have a YouTube channel! Also, I figured out the point of 'Rogue One'

Just a sample of the visually thrilling content at my YouTube channel.

I don't know how to break this to you guys, but... I have a YouTube channel. Yes, I know how shameful that is. But it's the truth. I do have a YouTube channel. It's right here. And not only that, but I upload content to it occasionally. Why? I have no idea. It's not like anyone watches the damn thing. Many of my videos have yet to break the double-digit mark in terms of views. YouTube has been one nut I've been singularly unable to crack. No approach has worked. Literally everything has flopped there. Hard. But I'm not giving up without a fight. Please, I beg you, go to my channel and watch a couple of videos. That's it. That's all I ask. Just let me know that someone is out there on the other end and that my words aren't echoing in a chasm.

Thank you. Here, again, is a link to my channel. There's Star Wars-related stuff there, if that helps. Does it help? Hello? Can anyone hear me? Is this thing on?